Tuesday, June 19, 2007

[[end]]

so today I leave....
and some people aren't taking it to well [carly, jimmy, rhonda, mom, yea me.]]
and I know that TWO MONTHS seems like forever without me. but it's not.
really

If anything I should be the one upset....and i am.
I'm gonna get mi ass kicked in boot camp. gah.

but oh well.

a discussion i had with someone the other day.
made me think.
and I know what I want in mi life now.
I want to go in the military and I want to come out
and I wanna be with James Hosley.
though I may not wanna marry him yet.......

I'm gonna be with him forever.
and I'm betting he doesn't believe a word of this right now.
but it's true.

and I'm sorry for losing ur trust pal.
i love you Jimmy <333

and I'll miss all mi friends and mi familia while I'm gone...but shit crackers I gotta do mi hair and get goin now. it's bout time for me to leave ... <3








I LOVE YOU JIMMY!!

< hope it worked

[[[so that picture at the top was spose to be at the bottom.....dunno what happened there but right now i can't see the picture..it's just some code shit....hmmmm maybe if i copy and paste......]]] -- nvm that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home