Sunday, June 10, 2007

Carly Greyson and I .............
sittin at the park.

callin Jimmy tryin to get ahold of him so he would go for a walk with me and talk to me.....but I failed horribly....then mom called and made us come home blah...

but n e hoo...
we sat tellin scary stories right.........and we all have the creeps yadda yadda ya.
yanno.

and i almost got eaten by a spider like making me 80times worse...a brown recluse to top that haha.

and all the sudden i hear "clunk-clunk .... clunk-clunk .... clunk-clunk"...and I about shit..cuz we were talking about murderers sneaking up on ppl....and i was like OH FUCK!! and i turn around and a lone dear is running across the e.schools parking lot haha i was like ARE YOU KIDDING....hah it was great.

but yea that was mi night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home