Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dear Bj, + cold heart

[[start rant]]

you know I really hate to be saying this but for once I'm taking a side. I know I typically don't take your side or ur sisters side..I usually let ya'll battle it out but shit bj wtf is your problem for real?

so i figure since YOU DON'T CARE
maybe 2ppl telling you will get it through
cuz rhonda's just ur sister
and you don't care about her
***thats low***

I'm not gonna lie!
your sister is 100% right.
you acted all sad and shit THREE months ago
when We talked bout how i had like 74dayz left or some shit

but now that I have 6dayz
you can't spare me a few days
you gotta go wit ray?
have i EVER FUCKED YOU OVER??

and you know usually I don't like
tellin you whats wrong wit you
and what i dont agree with
but all you think about
is yourself anymore...

you DON'T respect your family
you DON'T respect your sister
and jeezus I dont care if you don't respect me
I'm just some dumbass girl you claim
as you're bestfriend...
but you don't respect me either n e more
I try to joke wit chu and you JUMP DOWN MY THROAT
all you care about now is you..having sex...drugs

AND GIVING SOME GUY YOU'RE MONEY!
and once you run outta money he's gonna
FUCK YOU OVER
when u stop giving him what he wants
HE'S GONNA RUN
AND YOU'RE GONNA CRY!!
and nobody is going to care
because
YOU ARE THE ONE FUCKING PEOPLE OVER NOW!!!
you are gonna expect everyone to comfort you
and they wont..
hell I wont even be here....and you don't even care

you're a great friend bj...
but rays kinda making ur vision a bit blurry
GET IT STRAIGHT
WHATS MORE IMPORTANT!!
ppl who dont use you
family who LOVES YOU

go ahead get mad..say they dont
tell me I'm a bitch
tell me I'm wrong

but you know what bj
YOU'RE WRONG
YOU ARE WRONG!!

I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't care!!
you're parents wouldn't cry over YOU
IF THEY DIDN'T CARE
THATS RIGHT BJ
HOWS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL
you make ur parents cry

oh shit thats right

you don't care.
i'm out


don't even bother fighting me back on this one
cuz i know ur gonna bitch and moan
about how ppl piss you off
and how ur life ain't their business
and how eveyone can fuck off
and how you are happy
YOU'RE JUST LIKE I WAS WHEN I DATE EDDIE

"Kendra I'm glad ur with jimmy and not eddie, cuz u thought u were happy when u were with eddie, but you were the most depressed as i've ever seen you with eddie"
THATS WHAT YOU SAID

and ur doing the same shit
ur gonna drop out now huh
fuck ur life up some more bj
do it
you hope that babii is ray's
so u can be a mommy
fuck ur life up some more bj

u know what
i bet if u read this b4 saturday
u wont come to my party
cuz u'll be mad
and you won't care
you wont try to fix things b4 i leave
because u dont care.
so untill you care

dont fight back
dont defend urself
cuz i CARE
and i dont wanna hear ur sorry
ass excuses for y u cant come

i know ur mom didn't kick u out
i asked.

[[end rant]]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home