Monday, May 14, 2007

I went running today :D oh how fun hehe
I ran 2miles <3 yea thats right check this body out (JIMMY <3) ha

yea so I'm kinda sleepy....I'd be sleeping by this time in bootcamp...bed time is 9 lol
so I got mi first response to mi graduation thingers...

I ummm yea got 50dollarz from Charlie and Kathy...Charlie is mi grandpa's cousin so he's mi 3rd cousin...he's rather humorous he makes me giggle a tad big haha

like this AH-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA haha
but yea can't wait till Friday...momma and I are driving down to Virginia to see mi brother and sister-in-law's babii and Rheyanna <3 yay
excitement excitement

good news.Kendra is gonna quit smoking.
kewl huh
yea I thought so too..well thats all for now

♥ Kendraaaaaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home