Monday, May 7, 2007

I love the way you smile
I love the way you laugh
I love the way you look at me
I love the way you talk to me
I love the way you kiss me
I love the way you hold me
I love the way you comfort me
I love the way you wipe mi tears
I love the way you call me everynight
I love the way you answer each morning
I love the way you wish me to have a good day
I love the way you care
I love the way you talk about me
I love the way you think about me
I love the way you worry about me
I love the way you want me


I love the way you love me

I love you James Henry Hosley III hehe
<3

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

honestly love i dont think anyone has said all of that to me ever i love how you acknowledge my efforts ..i love you with all my heart and everything ..i love you more and more each day ...and right now i just got home from work ..imma finish this sammich and call you to tell you i love you and goodnight and sweetdreams

Love Jimmy

May 7, 2007 at 11:29:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home