Monday, April 9, 2007

True love

I finally found the guy who calls me BEAUTIFUL instead of HOT. who calls me back when I hang up on him. The one who KISSES my forehead and wants to show me off to the WORLD when I'm in sweats. Who holds my HAND in front of his friends. Who thinks I am just as PRETTY without makeup on. He's the one who is constantly reminding me of how much he CARES,and loves being with me, and how he's the luckiest guy in the world to have me. He's the one who turns to his friends and says "Thats her." his name just so happens to be jimmy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

i love you so much and you are very very right with all of that ..and i will apologize for all i posted yesterday ..i was drunk and wanting you there by my side 24/7 and got upset when it felt like i was being ignored ..i love you so very much and i never want you to forget that

April 9, 2007 at 11:15:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home