Thursday, April 5, 2007

when this happens I want someone there yanno....I'd think that would make sence... usually when someone is upset they want the person who they love to be right there beside them.

I am rather upset and I'm not quite sure why......I have some reasons... Only 2that i really know of. but you know when you dont' know how to talk to someone u just hold it in... I just can't typically talk to ppl...so i hold it in...........and then it's nights like tonight that these things come out and you fuck up everything and start stupid ass fights and blame everything on everyone...

and then when they show they care you upset them somemore and more and more...........and MORE........and then you feel like shit when they gotta go....and u wanna say sorry for being... well.... you. and you dont...........and u feel quilty all night because well.......you make someone miserable. someone who u should make happy.......and you dont..... you fail.miserably.

Idk....sometimes I wish I could just be someone else. just long enough to make a difference in mi life.......and make other ppl feel better. and. idk. I mess up one to many times. sigh. idk.


I guess i'm just gonna go lay down and watch Fresh Prince all night haha....this sickly woman is pooped...........and Easter Vacation is gonna suck.

1.no sleeping in like AT ALL.........damn
2.wont see mmy till like monday
3. gotta go eat easter dinner with AUNT KIM GRRRRRR
4. idk its cold
5. i make things go wrong when i think they will...............so they will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home