Saturday, April 7, 2007

oh man...yesterday bj was like someday when i wanna be kinky Im gonna have sex with hair gel it would be good lube and Karrie and I were like NO BJ IT WOULD DRY AND U'D GET STUCK AND HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITOL CUZ A PENIS IS STUCK IN U!!

so bj decides to try it..she puts hair gel on two of her fingers and like jacks her fingers off ... karrie and i made fun of her for a good 3mins then I decided to try then Karrie decided to try haah u dont really get stuck it just kinda drys and gets sticky but if u add more it's fine hahahaha <3

----so Karrie and I are gonna make a rap...did u see that...i diiiid

--bj and i practiced yesterday.
CPR..bj was the vic. I was the life saver
Abdominal Thrust..I was vic. bj was life saver
Infant CPR..I was vic(baby). bj was life saver...

we played horses haha she wrode me around the house then I rode her around the house then we wrote on eachother with PENCIL..they moved on to pen haha

it was fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home