Saturday, February 10, 2007

...last night Bj and I had to PEE IN THE SNOW!! ........ mmy didn't have water or something so we couldn't pee in the toilet like normal ppl do haha.... we had the option to either walk to sheetz or be true troopers and piss in the snow!! lol so we all peed in the snow...and I got high and I couldn't find my left shoe so I went out BAREFOOT....it was cold!!

..........then

This morning Kenny bought doughnuts and handed everyone a doughnut ......... then Kenny and Jimmy went to town again for some reason who knows why?

and then Bj and I layed there for a while and for some reason I got up went to do something found doughnuts and was like WOAH BJ!! so we each ate one and we thought it would be funnie if we ate all of em...and then we ate all eight of the doughnuts and right as we finished the last one we realized what we did and bj's like QUICK HIDE THE BOX.....

so we hid the box and then we watched a movie..and everyone like passed out and when we woke up Kennys' like "wheres mi doughnuts" and me and bj LAUGHED SO HARD........so it was obvious we knew but we denied it hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!


[[mi bad]]


bj and kendra+stoned+food=devoured

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home