Thursday, February 8, 2007

It's been to long and I'm lost without you.....

Nothing but an empty page, breathing an open space....captured by your moments grace.....[[again]]...theres so much we left behind....even more that waits [[in time]]....everything undefined...I'm standing on the edge [[I fear]] but now it's become clear....

...Heres my resolution...I'm letting go.

I just want to be as happy as I can be.....[[breath]] it's my resolution!

Living life without mi friend.....finding solace where I stand.....Learning how to live again...all I want is to be happy... something real [[that I can feel]]. I need to move on down this road of never ending hurt....here's my resolution...I'm letting go.......

[[breath]] ..... it's my resolution.

<<>>Beautiful Goodbye<<>>


RIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home