Thursday, December 28, 2006

woooopieeee<3

EWWW!! I just droooled!! omfg hahahaha
Shane B. is dancing **he's funnie**....soOo..Im not sure why I'm blogging

I think the letters on the screan show up SLIGHTLY later then the instant I press the button..
or the key i mean...cuz if u pay CLOOOSE attention....you hear the key tap
before you see the letter show up

BUT...it is indeed pretty fast...damn if someone was telling me to write this fast I couldn't do it
i guess computers are just smart simple as that OH I GOT A MSG!! YAY

I keep forgetting I'm blogging it is now 10:24....i started this shit 24MINS AGO! and this is as far
as I've gotten!

I'm WETAWDED!! I dont think Jimmy thinks i can MULTi-task...FUCKING CAPS LOCK!! gawd!!!

YES ANOTHER MSG!!! OMG ..I clicked one thing just one and like 50000000 THINGS POPPEDUP AND I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO CLOSE IT AND OMG!!! WOWWWWY! haha


okay So my brain is twitching.....and shane is dancing again so I g2g



BYE NIGGUHS!!

shh omg someone is here!! i so just saw headlights

I SWEAR I DID NO LIE!!!
oh wait i lied hahahah it was my across the street neighbors porch light


SHIT ... nvm haha thought i went blind but you knwo what I DIDN'T BECAUSE they neighbors just turned off the porch light WHAT NOW IM NOT BLIND...oh no my theme song stopped!!

YES I FIXED IT!...

damn it my ipod hates me...stoopid smot pokers dont deserve ipods!!!

oops i sed bye like a long time ago...haha i forgot to stop typing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home