Wednesday, November 15, 2006

new blog ((again))

so this is like my 1,000,000 blog .... haha I keep forgetting my damn passwords wtf...so now my password is the same as all my other passwords and yea I shouldn't forget this time!!! lmao!! hmm since when does the internet have spell check...thats weird! lol soOo

Brea's birthday is in 5days. She'd be 20years old...sigh
It'll be a month since the accident in 5days as well...thats gonna suck...bad :(

other news...David and I talked the other day and we had a very pleasant conversation actually and he said something that made me really happy....it was amazing for him to say that cuz I never expected to hear him say that *grins*

Tony's birthday is in 10days...his 21st b day ((yay)) -- shit my cookies are burnin....anyways as I was saying ....He's having a bday partee thinger jigger....and he wants me to come.. couldn't hurt n e thing...would be rather fun actually seeing how its his 21st bday...and I haven't chilled with him in a long ass time...so it would be fun

anyways Im sick and I have nothing to talk about right now so I'm OUT!! TEN-FOUR NIGGLETS!! lmao


<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home