Sunday, September 14, 2008

wow...bloggin again

so for temporary untill I get my new computer I have to get on some proxy site to actually access my blog...or I could just go over to the Leasing office and get on their computers buts thats sorta out of my way so I'll deal with this.

wow haven't blogged in who knows how long but I deff miss blogging haha!
only thing thats new here really is I'm not the
old kendra
I guess thats what you could call it.
i been in the Navy workin on 2yrs..With a great man, it'll be a year Nov 11th...and I have a baby due November 4th :D a baby girl we are going to name Arianna Breann Thomas. how cute huh.
seeing how I'm about to be a mommy and i'm living on my own, payin my own bills and doin my own thing I've grown up a lot since Pennsylvania..I actually screwed my head on the rest of the way! though it is kinda sad seein all my friends failing but w/e

anyways I'll blog more another time..I have to get up at 4am for work tomorrow! so ta-ta
xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger BakedSalmon said...

Holy schnikes your kid would be, like, 13 now. *long whistle*

April 27, 2021 at 2:21:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home