Tuesday, June 5, 2007

For you

My feelings for you I now reveal
So now you know just how I feel.
To me it seems so unreal
and together we’ll make our torn hearts heal.

We someday, will live a dream…
But right now we’re climbing to the top of the beam
so we just have to unite and become the winning team.

When I’m gone I’m sure to miss
The feeling of warmth and bliss
each time I feel your kiss

I love you that’s all you should know
And my love for you will continue to grow.
Though some days we seem to be low
Just glance in my eyes and my true love will show.

Once when young I was told
to hold what you have and have what you hold
If you do you’ll live long strong and bold
And in the end you’ll find your gold.



I Love you so much
More and more, each time we touch

Look in my eyes what do you see?
You’re sure to see what our future will be

Kiss me today
Kiss me tomorrow
We’ll be together through happiness and sorrow

I love you now
I’ll love you then
I’m happier than I’ve ever been

Now and forever you’re my love
…it must be faith
Thank that man, up above

I love you

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

i love you so very much

no one has ever written me something that beautiful

we will make it through all of this day by day ...

its gonna be tough without you.. its hard to believe that you are leavin in thirteen days ..but i wont say goodbye ..i will say see ya later ..and i will wish you the best of luck and i hope you have a good time

may the wind always be at your back love

Love Jimmy

June 5, 2007 at 10:18:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home