Monday, April 30, 2007

Dear Mister Jimmy.

I hate to say it but miss "Danni lama" has a SLIGHT point. ..as she stated there will ALWAYS be people who try to bring you down NO MATTER WHAT.....and you do need to see that there a SO MANY PEOPLE who want to see you happy and see you smile ... take me for example I love you!!.....haha I'm like Mcdonalds..I love to see u smile heh..or is that burger king? no wait thats have it your way..bringin on another thing...if u had ur way all the time everyone would be on ur side and everything would be perfect...but how can anyone help u to be happy if u can't make urself happy..........you DO indeed need to be happy with who u are..and be less harsh on yourself .........you need to open ur eyes a little wider and SEE the good things...SEE that you are as perfect as you'll ever be...why try to change to perfect yourself? why try so hard to be better... YOU'RE GREAT........and me being a lil hypocrit right here should take my own advice right? mainly point is ......... don't put urself down...don't care what people think.....people can be asses don't worry about the minor details................you were blessed with life..so live it happy dont live it putting yourself down live it because u were given life for a reason...life isn't something to be down about........so bring yourself up..............love me............be happy <3


<3 love you lawts
Kendra-MaryEllen-Bertha-Jean (w/e the fuck mi middle name is) Clonan



1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

i love you very much ..that made me smile ..i will try to look up but love imma need help from you there ..i need you to look up too ya know ..i love you and i care about you so very much ..you are a part of me and i think you are what makes me feel good when i do in fact feel good ..i love you Kendra Jean (cause that is in fact your middle name)..

May 1, 2007 at 4:53:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home