Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm not a cutter either I liked it as well so I stole it from bj's blog!! hehe


Dear Razor;;Dear cutter

Dear Razor,Italic

your always by my side

you were there for me when I cried.

When he left me, you were the one I came to

you showed me who I really was, yes that's true.

You are my best-friend

but, he didn't like you, it was time us to end

I didn't like it, neither did you

soon after I learned to live with it, my confidence grew.

I promised him I wouldn't use you

so im sorry razor this is the end for us two

ps. When I promised him I wouldn't use you

I had my fingers crossed, Id miss the pain you drew

your best-friend,

Cutter.

Dear Cutter,

I understand what your going through

I will always be by your side, if you only knew

I don't like causing scars on your body,

I tried to tell you, soon you would become nobody

the only one to make you change is yourself,

and running to me every time wouldn't help itself

I will stick by you for the rest of your life,

im better than your knife.

And I know you promised you wouldn't use me

but I give it a week, and you'll be back and ill set you free

ps. Think before you let go of me,

think about what I said, I can set you free.

Your truly,

Razor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home