Sunday, April 15, 2007

awwww ♥

so last night I went to teen tinnitus right (woot)....
I met some drummer named idk his name actually I wanna say Ben? but yea we chilled for a good 2 hours just talking about nothingness and he was kewl yadda yadda but other than that teen tinnitus pretty much sucked it wasn't that awesome lol but w/e so after me and bj kinda just ended up just wondering cuz we didn't wanna go home (long walk duh hahaha) so n e hoo we were leaving Macdoz (McDonalds) and Ben S. called and asked if we wanted to go chill at his house..so we went to his house and we all hung out (all as in Carrie, kissa, Ben, Sean, James?, Seth and Bj and then Jimmy called me and Xa and Sterling wanted me to come drink wit em or something so I was like OKAY!! so Bj and I (nobody else wanted to go PARTEE POOPERS!!!!) walked up to their house (with so happened to be like right up the road from Benny Poos house)...and they wouldn't crack open the vodka till I got there CUZ IM SPECIAL OR SOMETHING! hahahah idk not really but still i took a shot.....it was decent..........but 2beers and 4shots later I was like drunk? dunno why i was that drunk....(most likely cuz i didn't eat n e thing all day!haha) but yea heres the aww part lol

Christa Bj and I went outside to smoke a cigarette and then Bj went inside but somehow Christa and I got to talking about how we used to "HATE" eachother and wanted to "Kill" eachother and we were out there for a long time....and we so had a moment we talked about anything and everything and we cried together and it was so wowwwy....and like idk that talk made alllllllllllllllllllllllll the minor weirdness (if that so happens to be a word) go away it was just cute yanno. OH OH OH AND THEY ARE MARRIED NOW!!! shit shit i forgot his last name again...ummmmmmmmmm dozier? haha i have NO CLUE how to spell it but i know how to say it now lol.

so anyhoo me and xa have burns on our arms now cuz we are FRIENDS lol <3 it's great..like we said our sorrys about our stuborn ways last year over eddies bullshit......we were both stuck up his ass in his sneaky I know what to say to woman ways lol.

but yea <3 I had a good night
Jimmy and I went to sleep around 4 30 or 5 I couldn't quite stay awake
and then we woke up at 9...and I'm still a bit drunk and gotta help momma clean the house
CUZ SHE WANTS TO HAHAHA <3
but thats okey

I love this
GOOD NIGHT
<3 love you



ps:Christa yyou have to send me the pictures you took last night <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home