Thursday, April 12, 2007

bottled water......damn....when I was little I could get water from any part of mi house... I could go to the basement and get a drink of COLD RUNNING WATER...because I was THIRSTY .....the word is THIRSTY not hydrated they made that word up once they made BOTTLED water. when I' m Thirsty I want some water. and now you have bottled water of all different brands.....for 2dollarz a bottle of WATER!! 2DOLLARS FOR WATER!! WTF IS THAT ABOUT?? and to top it off those asshole put the nutritional facts on the back..serving size 8fl oz., servings per container 2.5, amout per serving per bottle: Calories ZERO..Total fat ZERO!! sodium ZERO total carbs ZERO and protein ZERO...NO SHIT ITS WATER!! wait wait it gets better.........it's a product of pepsi and coke when I think of getting a nice cold glass of WATER because i'm THIRSTY i dont think of PEPSI AND COKE...as I see it aquafina stands for the end of water as we see it today!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home