Saturday, January 27, 2007

......oh you wanna know about MY day?!!!!










BANG!!!!!!











SPLAT!!

> I got my hair cut.....kewl it looks decent ...........
>> I chilled wit Bj.....webcam fun...like the old dayz.....it was fun
>>>Went with Rhonda, Shannon, Ory, and Lance to Roulette ...they said i'd be back in like 20mins..
>>>>an hour later everyone leaves and expects ME AND RHONDA TO RIDE WITH DRUNK DRIVERS!!.....I'm not that FUCKING RETARDED....I'm scared of cars already....and riding with someone drunk makes it worse...so they all made me feel like the dumb one for being scared...so i just like walked away crying......finally after 1.5hours of standing outside..rhonda called scotty and a half hour later he came and picked us up to take us home ............ IF PPL JUST KNEW WHY I WAS SCARED I BED THEY WOULD HAVE STOPPED AND THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN THEMSELF FOR A GOD DAMN FUCKING SECOND!! FOR CHRIST SAKE!! I MEAN COME ON PPL!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>Scott...the entire ride home or a lot of it he talked about car accidents....he tried to GET ME TO WEAR MY SEATBELT!! and then once he realized WHY I WOULDN'T fucking Chrissy wouldn't shut up and STILL TRIED TO FORCE ME TO PUT ON MUH SEATBELT NO FUCKING 13 IS GONNA TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO!! IF SHE DOESN'T KNOW THE HALF OF IT SHE NEEDS TO KEEP HER FUCKING MOUTH SHUT!!! i REFUSE to wear seatbelts and maybe if u guys knew what really RAN THROUGH MY HEAD YOU'D SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
>>>>>>then I get home and call Jimmy to tell him that Scott expects Chrissy to come and that me bj and rhonda couldn't find a ride.....AND HE FUCKING YELLED AT ME!! TO MAKE MY FUCKING NIGHT WORSE..WHEN I JUST WANTED TO TALK TO SOMEONE......I CALL THE PERSON I THINK WILL CARE AND HE FUCKING YELLS AT ME.................
>>>>>>>LAST MY MOTHER DECIDES SHE WANTS ME TO CALL WHEN I GET TO "KARRIES HOUSE" BUT REALLY I WAS GOING TO JIMMYS SO IM JUST GONNA STAY HOME AND BY MY EMO SELF AND LISTEN TO WHAT MY MIND HAS TO SAY TONIGHT CUZ IM NOT DRINKING THE SORROWS AND VOICES AWAY TONIGHT!!

what a fucking day!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

love i wasnt yellin at you ..i was just upset and stressed bout the scott situation and shit ..i never meant to make it seem like i was bitchin at you for anything ..i just wanted tonight to be cool but you arent here and it sucks ..things just never seemed to go right this weekend for me any way love ..i was just stressed and i guess it came out wrong ..i love you <3

January 28, 2007 at 12:52:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home