Thursday, January 18, 2007

My boy lolly-pop...

Last night was bad...
very bad!
I was doin VERY VERY good untill I heard the LOUDEST sound EVER!

followed by a head ache....then "it/they" came??

"it's" name is Roy and "they" have many names I only remember Vick and Cynthia the rest are still but a whisper...

Every time I closed my eyes Roy reminded me "you know what happens when you go to sleep" simply implying that I was gonna die if I went to sleep.....
While in between his words Vick and Cynthia gave me cenarios of how i would die..
....was scary.....then I heard that EAR PEIRCING sound again and it was all
gone ...all the vioces...and all the sounds......

Now today I'm left w/ a massive head ache...

Roy - sounds like the Devil ..... very Deep echoing Satan like voice......
and
Vick and Cynthia are siblings/twins @ that.....and they sound VERY placid...peaceful and angelic yet.....they speak of such hate...........its creapy :'(


................worst part is...they'll be back tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home