Saturday, March 10, 2007

yea so here I am, at momma Jeans house.
It's crazy.

We went to Ruthies for lunch and played with Fallon and Kippy. They both talk SO MUCH.

When I first got here Mom, Ruthie and the kids were over at the store so we walked over to the store and as soon as I saw Fallie she gave me a big hug and a kiss and announecd to me that she had a bicycle hahaha. It was cute.

Then I asked her if she wanted to see the puppy (we left Oscar in the car) and she was like "OSCAR??" ........ she remembered him. So we went to Ruthies to eat and the two kids ate and then they ran and ran and ran.......we played "Get kippy".........."Get Fallie"...............and "Get Kendra" haha it was so adorable.

Everytime I would go in a different room I'd hear a little voice "wheres Kendra wheres Kendra"...miss fallie lookin for me.

I read her a nap time story....and we layed on the kitchen floor together and she gave me lots and lots of kisses haha.....then she was like I LOVE YOU!! and then when we had to leave she was all sad like....pry cuz she doesn't understand that we are coming back for dinner in a bit....she just had to take a nap and Jean had to take a nap so we came back to momma Jeans house for a bit.....and thats where I am now.

Man if I could turn back time......Brea would have loved to see this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home