Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Wouldn't it be nice if everything was on your side? What if everything you wished for came true? What if all the bad was put into a little chest with a big pad lock never to be let out? Now that would all be great if I got my wishes and wants all the time, but reality takes its toll and we all know that's not how life works. But sometimes it would be nice to Know what was coming to you and get what you want. Don't take this as though I'm being selfish and saying I want a million dollars or anything, hell that would be nice but thats not at all what I'm saying. What if you could change the past? If you could save someones life, and the future of an innocent childs life...would you go back and time and do so? EVEN if it consisted of sacrificing YOUR life?

I wish that I could go back in time to October 20th 2006 and change the entire day... I bet if I changed just a few things it wouldn't have happened.

If I could...I'd go back....
I wouldn't have changed the time on my note.
I wouldn't have came all the way back to Coudersport just so she could meet a boy
((who had no interest))
I wouldn't have said "I hope you die in a tragic car accident"
I wouldn't have let Fallon fall at the Dollar Store.
I wouldn't have forgotten the Allergy Pills for Brea.
I wouldn't have laughed when she hydroplaned the 1st time.
I wouldn't have yelled at her when she died...because she'd still be alive.
I wouldn't be guilty any more.
and finally
I wouldn't be alone....on nights I need to talk to someone
((and nobody is around))
I wouldn't be writing this.
I wouldn't cry............



......If I could turn back time











**back to reality**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home