Tuesday, February 20, 2007

my night...

I went to Jimmy's hoping to have a friendly convo then work our way into talking bout "us" but then he gotta phone call from CHRISTA! and he left me to go "show her where howards was" ........ last I checked that would be about 30mins....so I hung around town for 3hours waiting for him......... then while crossing the road I just blacked out and down I went....weird..

so the ladee who was lettin me cross got out and nicely took me to Jimmy's so I could get mi shit and leave him a note.......and then she ran me up to the hospital..to make sure everything was okay GAY!! then.....I effin WALKED HOME........and that wasn't even fun I almost passed out like 10timez...not even kewl......

I mean I expected a bad day cuz it is the 20th..............but I didn't expect to be ditched..........pass out.. yadda yadda yadda ..............

all I know is I have one wish and thats not even gonna come true cuz its to buzy.............

anyways

R.I.P breann...it's been 4months without you now. :( I love you forever..every day gets easier but its still not the same...............

I miss you...it's nights like this I need you the most. :( I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home