Sunday, February 25, 2007

Just the Good ol' Days

So this is the last weekend in February....I said once March came around I'm done smoking and yadda yadda ya...........here's my test.

I have 3.5dayz to get high.. w/e I want...........then I gotta get mi ass straight. Get in Shape. Eat right.....train my body......Prepare for the Navy. <3

yea and I know not one person thinks I'm gonna do this but w/e I'm gonna do it and I don't care who believes me.

next step. cigs. I'm out right now so lets hope I can keep away from em for a few days. and then I should be set.....someone buy me a LOT of gum or this one isn't gonna happen lmao


btw....drinking is still in :D

1 Comments:

Blogger bjj9931 said...

WOOT!! u cant quite everything :(... ((this sucks))

February 25, 2007 at 12:35:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home